Sunday, July 11, 2010

Best eval - on how to write a science fiction, or basic Art and Science review - and someone who cannot pronouce the words - like me

WARNING TO THE SENSITIVE, parents, people that love the "clone wars, etc movies....":

 - THESE REVIEWS SWEAR, A LOT!
-  THIS IS NOT A FAVORABLE REVIEW OF THE STAR WARS MOVIES (THE ONES' MADE IN 2000). 


#1) - I'm so happy someone else has trouble with pronouncing words like I do.

#2)  thank you to my amazing art-science comrade Scooter - (Christian) - for posting this and sharing this with me

#3)  FYI - people, there are swears.  I say this because I've realized there are a few people out there that cannot handle the few words sanctioned off as "wrong" - yet I can't afford 30 minutes in radiology for a VERY expensive review of "not yet - but cancer soon" - which i won't be able to afford it when it comes thanks to all these &*(&^T#^$%^%#^$% check ups.

these special words are saved for occasions where we've learned that punching the wall or people is wrong, so we have words (i.e. - use your words) - to express rage.




this man is expressing his rage about the new  Star Wars movies, and so well articulated, and his arguments are so well laid out - you can't think anything else but "WOW!!! WTF this movie got made"


and that's a good argument, and  a good use of the deadly 7


  Everything else - is GOLD

Enjoy


PART 1


PART 2



PART 3


PART 4


PART 5


PART 6


PART 7

No comments:

Post a Comment