Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camp Curie --> A camp just for girls that I am part of the team teaching this course this summer for the Sceince Museum of MN

Because I like this course so much, and find the women I'm researching so extrodinary, this is information worth keeping available to everyone.  
Thank you to all my facebook and Twitter friends who helped me come up with names and ideas.
to give back to you guys, here's what I've found all on line.

Hopefully for the parents out there - here's how you can stay in touch with this information as well and keep it and your daughters forever creative and curious!

Most importantly - here's to the Science Museum of MN - my favorite place to teach!  These kids are the best and it is totally worth taking my summers and weekends to work with these amazing young minds.  Go nerds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment