I've heard a lot of fussing about keeping track of where we can keep track of our favorite links.
I can keep editing this post and adding to it as you would like!
I'll keep adding to this over the years I hope
• X-Ray Artist (from science fridays' "video pick of the week" -I can't list all of them, but I should!!
• Proteus (2004) --> a clip of the film
• Science News
BIOMIMICRY – Bio Based Engineering:
• one of my favorite science Friday episodes:
rouge disection, local artist; Lynn Fellman talks about her DNA art, the invention of the telescope and more!
• (In this video - you*don’t need to watch the total 2 minutes of the computer model rotating, but the animated part is worth while)
• A comic book artists renderings and work about how DNA and biology works. I wish we could by this as our text book! we should! Local Artist Zander Cannon and Kevin Cannon work with writer Mark Schultz to create this fun and fantastic way of learning science!
• End of the world… possibilities